本帖最后由 marek.bujko 于 2012-10-11 19:18 编辑 |
Ainol I have for us CyanogenMod 10 based on source code for Elf II (with Kernel 1.9.2012) and Android 4.1.1. You check the functionality, because this ROM have bugs.
CyanogenMod 10 (4.1.2) for Elf II, Aurora II and Crystal:
* UbiFS (like stock roms)
* Bluetooth USB dongle support
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* Unzip the content of this archive and put it in the root of a MicroSD.
* Put rom (cm10_elf2_$DATE.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed_ubifs.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL- and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Select "Wipe data / factory reset" (you can use volume rocker to move up/down and power button to confirm).
* Flash rom (cm10_elf2_$DATE.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed_ubifs.zip) and, if you're using a different device, the required compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot system now".
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 10!
Changelog & download links
* Bump Android version to 4.1.2
* Fixed (maybe) pops during sleep
* Aurora-II: download new compatibility zip v2.0 (1.5 GHz enabled; built with linaro 4.7 and CFLAGS optimization)
* Crystal: added initial support
* Other minor stuff
* Updated upstream sources
1. ClockWork Recovery (put in unzip microSD):http://www.mediafire.com/?s1sxskd7u94748p
2. CM10 ROM: http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Allwinner_A10_Developers/christiantroy/cm10_elf2/cm10_elf2_20121010.zip
3. Gapps: http://www.mediafire.com/?4iku04vq7ij46kc
4. Compatibility zip
* Aurora-II v2.0(if this one gives you problems you can always use v1.3 as fallback):
* Crystal v1.0: http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Allwinner_A10_Developers/christiantroy/cm10_elf2/cm10_elf2_20121010.zip
5. Flash player 11.1 for CyanogenMod:
I am from Slovak republic, sorry for translate.